Lihu Fang tooth powder / toothpaste, formula and processing method
It comes from Zhao Rongfu's handwritten copy of the general treatise on Qinghe's typhoid fever
The lihufang "laoyasan • guapozi Fang" has been handed down for more than 100 years
Lihu Fang tooth powder / toothpaste [Gaoya powder • guapozi formula] contains multi flavor formula, which briefly explains some components in the formula:
Notopterygium notopterygium: also known as Qiang Qing, Messenger of protecting Qiang, Messenger of King Hu, Messenger of Qiang sliding, Messenger of retreating wind and black medicine. It is the rhizome and root of notopterygium notopterygium or notopterygium latifolia, with stem marks on the top. It has antipyretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and analgesic effects.
Cohosh: also known as horse urine rod and fire tube rod. It is the rhizome of cohosh in Ranunculaceae. It has antipyretic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects. For wind heat, headache, toothache, sore mouth, sore throat.
Cold water stone: also known as red gypsum and calcite. It is the crystal of sulfate mineral mirabilite. It has the functions of clearing away heat, reducing fire, benefiting orifices and detumescence. It is used for fever, thirst, sore throat, sore tongue and toothache.
Ligustrum lucidum: also known as pop flea and holly seed. It is the dry and mature fruit of Ligustrum lucidum in Oleaceae. It can tonify the liver and kidney; Clearing deficiency heat and brightening eyes. Can improve dizziness; Weak waist and knees; Spermatorrhea; Tinnitus; Early white beard, bone steaming and hot flashes; The eyes are dim.
Eclipta chinensis: also known as Eclipta chinensis, water Eclipta chinensis, lotus seed grass, Wedelia chinensis and ink bucket grass. This product is the dry aboveground part of ophiocephalus Argus. It has hemostatic and antibacterial effects. It can nourish the liver and kidney, cool the blood and stop bleeding. It is used for loose teeth, early white beard, dizziness, tinnitus, sore waist and knees, yin deficiency and blood heat, hematemesis, hematemesis, hematuria, dysentery, metrorrhagia and bleeding after trauma.
Big green salt: alias green salt, stone salt, Rong salt. The source is a crystalline rock salt. It has the function of cooling blood and brightening eyes. External treatment: red eyes, swelling and pain, toothache.
Plum slice: also known as wormwood powder, orange slice and borneol. It is the crystallization of fresh leaves of Artemisia argyi in Compositae after steam distillation and cooling. Awaken the mind, clear away heat and relieve pain. For red eyes, sore mouth, sore throat.
Note: the properties and functions of the above medicinal materials are extracted from Chinese Materia Medica, Chinese Pharmacopoeia, national collection of Chinese herbal medicines and other documents.
The recipe and processing method of Lihu Fang tooth powder are derived from the "Laoya San Gua Po Zi recipe" contained in Zhao Rongfu's Manual "general theory of Qinghe's typhoid fever", and combined with modern technology to maintain the characteristics of the original recipe to the greatest extent. Since its listing in 2020, it has been deeply loved by customers of recognized traditional Chinese medicine at home and abroad. There are more choices in maintaining oral hygiene and maintaining oral health.
Product Name: Lihu Fang tooth powder
Net content: 56g ± 4G (mint flavor)
Ingredients: notopterygium notopterygium, cohosh, cold water stone, Ligustrum lucidum seed, clematis, bluish salt, borneol, mint, sodium benzoate, sodium lauryl sulfate, stevia extract.
Product standard: QB / T 2932
Shelf life: three years
Usage: get up early, before going to bed and after meals, dip the toothbrush with about 0.2g to 0.5g of this product, brush your teeth for 3 to 5 minutes according to the correct brushing method, and then rinse your mouth with clean water.
Lihufang toothpaste was launched on the basis of the original recipe of "Laoya powder • guapozi formula" and in cooperation with HuaSu health [subordinate to the listed company Zhongguancun Science and Technology Shenzhen Stock Exchange: 000931] and combined with modern science and technology. Abide by the past but not stick to the past, and innovate without forgetting the past. Once listed, it is very popular.
Product Name: lihufang toothpaste
Net content: 156 g (mint flavor)
Ingredients: calcium carbonate, water, glycerin, sorbitol (sugar) alcohol, hydrated silica, polyethylene glycol -400, Rhizoma et Rhizoma et Rhizoma et Rhizoma et Rhizoma et Rhizoma, cohosh, cold water stone, Ligustrum lucidum, Herba prosodis, diospores, borneol, peppermint, sodium lauryl sulfate, essence, cellulose gum, sodium pyrophosphate four, crepe carrageenan, sodium benzoate, saccharin sodium, and three galactoside.
Production license: Luzhuang 20180007
Product standard: GB / T 8372
Shelf life: three years
Usage: brush your teeth for 3 ~ 5 minutes in the morning and evening or after meals, and then rinse your mouth with clean water.
Adult dosage: 1 ~ 2 cm each time.
matters needing attention:
1. Store in a cool and dry place. Cover tightly after use, which is conducive to moisture-proof. The formation of powder particles does not affect the use
2. Do not swallow. Keep out of reach of infants
3. Do not put it aside for a long time after opening. Use it as soon as possible
4. If you feel unwell after use, please stop using
5. This product cannot be used as a substitute for drugs. People who are sensitive to this product should use it with caution
6. In case of serious oral problems, consult the doctor in time
Suggestions of traditional medicine on tooth maintenance:
1、 Brush your teeth correctly:
1. Brush your teeth carefully at night, no less than 3 minutes
2. And use a soft toothbrush to brush your teeth correctly
3. After the age of 30, it is recommended to brush your teeth with traditional Chinese medicine tooth powder or toothpaste
2、 Daily maintenance:
1. Form the habit of gargling after eating food
2. Learn to kowtow to generate saliva and insist on kowtowing sooner or later
3. Don't talk when you urinate and clench your teeth
4. Adhere to cuogu Road (lifting anus) every day
3、 About conditioning:
1. You can also find traditional Chinese medicine for phased conditioning
2. You can learn some knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine by yourself. It is suggested to download the Himalayan app and search the dialogue between teacher Xu Wenbing and teacher Liang Dong about the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic. It is easy to understand and very useful
3. If the tooth problem is serious, consult the doctor in time
[the above suggestions are only based on traditional medicine, please choose and learn by yourself]
Customer service (Sales) center
Business contact: + 86-535-212133
Service Tel.: 400-700-2246
Office address: Sunshine 100a-4-b6, Haigang Road, Zhifu District, Yantai, Shandong Province